Only stayed one night at this facility. It was a surprise how nice the rooms and surroundings were. The room was modern, clean and spacious. The bath tub was large enough for 4 very large people to bath. I have seen smaller hot tubs. The pool area and lobby were very extensively decorated with stone and seasonal themes. The paved pathways above the hotel were paved and much of the flora and fauna are illustrated on placards place along the walkways. No breakfast included but down the road is a Whole Foods that serves a great breakfast with a nice outdoor eating area. Also close to Sabino National Recreation Area which makes for a great hike or run at sunrise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews