I stayed for 4 nights in August and had another great experience. It was upgraded as I booked the room through AMEX "fine hotels" section. Got a ton of extra benifits.
Yes, it is a sleepy area in a sleepy town. Dont expect late night food and action.
Look for a great getaway from the nomal.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel
- Loews Ventana Canyon
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana
- Lowes Ventana Canyon
- Ventana Canyon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Loews Ventana Canyon, where every guest can take advantage of the breathtaking views and resort activities. Relax in the spacious luxury rooms and private balcony, or combine work with pleasure in the comfortable office space. Enjoy the rugged natural landscapes while playing golf on the two championship golf courses which traverse the canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, TravelClick, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.