Recently my wife and I had a weekend stay at Loews Ventana in Tucson on June 28th and 29th of 2013. The first night was just us and the kids (8 & 6 years old) joined us the 2nd night. It was super fun.. and we were pampered with a great room.
We had a wonderful experience and an awesome outstanding dinner at the Flying V.
The kids really really enjoyed coming and loved the pool. My boy specificially loved the basketball hoop that he and I could play at.
The room was wonderful too and it worked out well for both nights.... and accomidated the kids well the next day.
We will definitely stay again at Loews Ventana.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel
- Loews Ventana Canyon
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana
- Lowes Ventana Canyon
- Ventana Canyon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Loews Ventana Canyon, where every guest can take advantage of the breathtaking views and resort activities. Relax in the spacious luxury rooms and private balcony, or combine work with pleasure in the comfortable office space. Enjoy the rugged natural landscapes while playing golf on the two championship golf courses which traverse the canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, TravelClick, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.