Recently my wife and I had a weekend stay at Loews Ventana in Tucson on June 28th and 29th of 2013. The first night was just us and the kids (8 & 6 years old) joined us the 2nd night. It was super fun.. and we were pampered with a great room.
We had a wonderful experience and an awesome outstanding dinner at the Flying V.
The kids really really enjoyed coming and loved the pool. My boy specificially loved the basketball hoop that he and I could play at.
The room was wonderful too and it worked out well for both nights.... and accomidated the kids well the next day.
We will definitely stay again at Loews Ventana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, TravelClick, Otel, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews