We had a 2 night stay at this resort and it was amazing. Great pools, everything spotless clean. The gardens are awesome, best I ever seen at a resort, many saguaros, a waterfall, butterflies, hummingbirds, we spend a lot of time there. Food is great as are the margarita's. reasonable priced especially at happy hour.
Location is a bit remote, but that was no issue for us.
We had a wonderful time and good value for what we paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Reservation Counter and Odigeo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews