Gorgeous! My only regret is that my visit was so short that I was unable to take advantage everything the resort had to offer. The rooms are a little larger than average. The decor needs to be updated. Although that could just be personal preference...Southwest decor looks dated to me. (of course, the resort is located in the southwest, quite literally in the desert, so the decor fits. I just don't like it).
The view from the balcony was breathtaking. Believe it or not, there was a waterfall in the distance. A waterfall in the desert?? Yes. Granted, it was small, but beautiful nonetheless.
Room service was quick and delicious. It was pricey, (what room service isn't?), but the portions were large.
I'm not a fan of Arizona in general, but I'm really considering going back just to stay here again. Treat yourself, you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire, Otel, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews