Our room, while nicely appointed, lacked the knockout views of our prior stay, facing a far away parking lot, and quite a hike from the front desk, fitness center and pool. Loews, you need to work on your signage too, as we got lost 3 times, finally relying on a bellman to escort us. Top notch pool and bar service made up for this inconvenience. The restaurant, one of the area's best, prepared a delicious meal too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews