A once top-notch resort hotel has been neglected and long, long over due for a remodeling. It's sad to see a property slide down-hill. My room during the last visit in May was "decorated" with pealing
paint above the bath tub and rusted tub stopper. Also, I requested an upgrade, but was assigned a
run-of-the-house room with the above noted problems. There was a charge for the "upgrade" which
I had reversed. This is not the sign of a four or five star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Otel, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews