Went there for a long weekend golf trip with son. When we arrived early morning Thursday room was ready for checkin! Headed to golf course and off we went! Staff at front desk and Pro shop are very helpful and friendly. Had dinner at the Flying V and despite a small wine spill episode- food and service was also great. With two good golf courses and friendly people, it will be a return trip back to Ventana Canyon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews