Spent a wonderful weekend at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort and they treated us like royalty.
From check in with Darby and Michael at the front desk, to the ultra friendly and accommodating Mary at the pool bar, we were so well taken care of and pampered the whole stay. Let me tell you about Sunday brunch and blues music. Executive chef, Ken Hardy personally greeted us and helped us navigate the huge selection of scrumptious food and drinks. A two piece blues band played while we enjoyed all you can drink micro brew and mimosas! There were 6 of us and everyone in our party was raving about the special feeling of this place. The rooms were nice, the setting is perfect and the staff is wonderful. Folks, this place is the whole package! ,
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana
- Lowes Ventana Canyon
- Ventana Canyon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.