Just had 3 wonderful nights there for a family celebration. The pool area was wonderful and the staff was fantastic and very attentive. Great experience. The walks around the resort were awesome. So different for Florida and the golf course was amazing and very challenging. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Definitely would go back there again. Thank you for looking after us so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Venere, HotelsClick, Otel, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews