We booked Loews Ventana at literally the last minute for a Spring Break trip. The hotel manager was great about getting our room ready for a semi early checkin (had traveled the previous 12 hours to get here). The hotel is in a gorgeous spot at the foothills of the mountains with breathtaking views. The pool is beautiful and the service from the restaurants to the lounge/pool staff is some of the best I have ever experienced. The rooms are comfortable and each room has a private terrace. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. You cannot go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews