We love the beauty of the Sonoran desert and have been regular guests at Loews Ventana Canyon every year for over 15 years. the combination of the weather and the hotel are wonderfully relaxing. The lobbies are luxurious, the rooms spacious and contemporary. The grounds and pool areas are immaculate. Most importantly the staff in the hotel and the Flying V is sincerely welcoming, friendly and cordial. We have particular praise for the concierge, Victoria, and Rock, the manager of the Flying V. When we end one vacation, we immediately book our next one there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Reservation Counter, Amex, TravelClick, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews