Interior has been upgraded with nice furnishings and carpeting. Staff was very friendly. Ate dinner in bar one night. Food was very good. Warning: tip is included in bill. We didn't realize, so way over tipped the server. The small "kitchen": small refrigerator, microwave, sink, dishes and utensils made it easy to eat breakfast and lunch in the room. The interior rooms above the public spaces are noisy. I had to use ear plugs. Great pool for lap swimmers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TravelClick, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews