We stayed in a suite for two nights. The living area was very large and comfortable. The bathroom was good size with huge tub with blower (about a a four and a half foot square tube). The view of the valley was very nice. The pool area and staff was wonderful. The pool menu(Bill's Grill) was limited due to being off season, but what was available was excellent. The paths up the canyon were paved and provided a tranquil experience. We had a dinner in the Canyon Cafe lounge area. The food and service was only adequate. Breakfast room service was very good and prompt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews