We stayed at this resort last May. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was not that well-appointed for the price. The breakfast buffet is great. But, the rest of the food we had there was quite mediocre and expensive. We ordered some nachos from the grill near the pool and what a disappointment. You'd think in Arizona, they could provide some decent Mexican-style food. Regardless, we were able to kick back and relax and enjoy ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Reservation Counter, Amex, TravelClick, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews