I can't recommend Loews Ventana Canyon Resort highly enough. If you're visiting from out of town the beautiful location, great restaurants and friendly courteous staff make this a very pleasant place to stay. It's a wonderful spot for Tucson locals as well. We enjoy their delicious Sunday Brunch - Executive Chef Ken Harvey has assembled a fine group of chefs including new Banquet Chef Liane Hernandez whose culinary experience and great personality enhance an already delightful experience. We've enjoyed superb service by Servers Tina, Debbie, Monica, Shannon and Joseph - they do a terrific job and are warm and friendly. This is our overall experience with other staff members as well. Good job - you do everything right and keep us coming back for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Expedia, TravelClick, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews