My family and I visit the Ventana every year. I guess I never notice how horrible the staff was until I needed them. The room they put us was invested with ants. Unfortunately we did not realize this until it was too late. We had ants everywhere in our clothes, toothpaste, you name it had ants. Loew's response. "We will send up maintenance". I told the desk clerk that I could not believe they would exterminate while we were staying in the room. I told him that was not an option. What block heads. So after complaining a bit they moved us to an "ant free" room. Note: the hotel did not apologize, offer to help clean our clothes or replace our other things ruined by the ants. It was awful. I still cannot believe it. Never again.. So next year it is the Westin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Venere, HotelsClick, Otel, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews