Got a great deal online so we decided to visit the warmth of Arizona over Thanksgiving 2012. The Resort was beautiful although a bit out of the way for us; Tucson is going so fast and becoming so large and spread out which makes for a long drive into the heart of Tucson for shopping or restaurants. But if you are looking for a hidden gem to relax and get away from it all then this is the place. All of their staff were courteous and helped with any problem or question we had. The facilities offer plenty to do, swimming, golf, hiking, tennis and more to keep you active for a few days or you can just spend time in the spa and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews