My family had a reunion here, Thanksgiving 2012. Some of us had not seen each other for years. This resort provided multiple spots where we could congregate in a secluded atmosphere. The pool is outstanding and relaxing just to sit near. The seating area outside had small fire pits where we could sit and talk by a fire. The staff of Loews Ventana were nothing but helpful and kind. Our rooms were congregated on the same floor and they provided us refrigerators at our request.
We used the Spa and the gym and both were just perfect. The gym had all the weights, machines and cardio with a great view of the mountains, desert and saguaros. I had a facial that was one of the best I have had. The property is beautiful and the short walk to the waterfall is a nice surprise. The whole experience was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Venere, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews