This hotel is amazing, the scenary/staff/weather/facilities/rooms all fantastic.
The food is good, not great, but there are a lot of very nice restaurants in the local vicinity.
So on to the additional charges that as a paying hotel guest I would expect to be inclusive:
Parking (circa $8-10 nightly)
Gym/Spa use (without having any treatments, seperately charged and expensive) - $10 per visit
Wifi $10 per day
Anyway I dont want to put anyone off, the hotel really is worth it - the views are incredible.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana
- Lowes Ventana Canyon
- Ventana Canyon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.