I recommend this place without reservation. Not for luxury travelers, but for families with kids, who need space and comfort. And that was my order of business this weekend.
Let’s get the Cons out of the way first:
•Not located in the best part of town. Not the worst either. With that being said, the hotels grounds feel VERY safe and secure.
•Not the most updated hotel décor. With that being said, I am actually a big fan of the old school lobby and the indoor waterfall.
Which leads me to the Pros:
•HUGE suite. I mean massive- and the space was so needed for my family.
•CLEAN rooms- very clean. While I saw an iron stain on the carpet, the carpet was clean (our white socks stayed white), furniture clean, everything as it should be.
•Comfortable! VERY COMFORTABLE! Even the pull out beds were super comfy, and that is saying a lot.
•Thick walls = excellent noise reduction from outside sources. Huge bonus.
•Nice pool and Jacuzzi
•Really good food and exceptional service at restaurant.
•Amazing staff at the front desk. I was a sour puss when checking in, but the attendant was professional and helped me find a solution to my particular problem.
•Value- incredible value for the money paid.
I am a hotel snob- I truly am. I like luxury, I expect good service, I desire being comfortable. And at first, I could have said this was not a 3 star hotel, due to area and outdated décor. But I am so glad I gave this a true chance, because whenever I stay in Tucson with my family, this will be my go to hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Tucson Airport North Hotel Tucson
- Holiday Inn And Suites Tucson Airport North Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tucson
- Tucson Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tucson, Arizona where Green is Inn! Make memories of a lifetime at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tucson Airport North . Newly renovated, this Tucson hotel is one of the largest convention hotels in the heart of Tucson, Arizona . Local attractions include: Tucson Electric Park, High Corbett Field, Reid Park and Zoo, University of Arizona, San Xavier Del Bac Mission, Pima Air and Space Museum, Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum, Randolph Park Golf Course, Tombstone, Jim Click Hyundai Tucson, Karchner Caverns, Old Tucson Studios, Sabino Canyon/Mt. Lemmon, Saguaro National Monument , Tucson Airport Hotels (TUS), Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). With over 20,000 sq. ft. of functional meeting space, our Tucson hotel is able to accommodate from large conventions, dream weddings, down to smaller business gatherings and meetings. Knowledgeable catering professionals will work to make your event huge - no matter what size it is! Convenient location has made Holiday Inn & Suites Tucson Airport North preferred for Tucson hotels Arizona's lodging and convention needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn and Suites Tucson Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.