Stayed in the Tracy/Hepburn Casita with close friend couple. Really enjoyed the privacy and ability to sit on porch in the evening sipping cocktails and telling stories. Understand that you are not getting ultra modern surrounding, but rather a quaint casita with ample amenities and a true Arizona feel. Staff was attentive and friendly. Food in grill was just "okay"; we tried 3 times and did so because it was convenient. If you enjoy getting away, this is a great place to do so.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort’s private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.