If you're ever in the Tucson area, this is a "must stay" motel. Actually, the term motel doesn't fit all that well. This is an authentic hacienda that has been converted into a motel. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with native flora. Outside you'll likely encounter a number of semi-tame lizards, along with an occasional roadrunner. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and nicely decorated in rustic southwestern style. The staff is very professional and responsive. If you're there on a weekend, do not miss the Sunday brunch. It's expensive, but worth every dime, The selection is extensive and the quality of the food is superb.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort’s private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.