The room was very comfortable with beautiful views of the Catalina Mountains and the sunsets over the Tucson Mountains. The staff was friendly, solicitous and helpful. The buildings appear to be decades old, which adds a character to the place that distinguishes it from its neighbors, while being very well maintained. The suburbs have grown up around the resort, which makes the location convenient while quiet at the same time. We would definitely choose the Hacienda again.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort’s private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.