“DoubleTree Tucson Airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport

You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7051 South Tucson Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85706 (Formerly Radisson Suites Hotel Tucson Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Double HHonors Point
Ranked #56 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
“DoubleTree Tucson Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Hop and a skip to the airport in the morning. The hotel is typical of Tucson: slightly dated, a little rough around the edges, and some furniture looks like it's from the '70's, but it would be Tucson otherwise.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Polish first
Peoria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was the first time I had stayed at Doubletree. I had heard many positive comments from friends so I was anxious to experience it for myself. Everything was perfect. I hardly heard any noise from the other rooms. The beds were very comfortable. The room was always clean. This was a very enjoyable stay. I will definitely stay at Doubletree again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Houston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Doubletree Airport in Tucson last year and made sure I stayed again. I love the look, atmoshhere, the room sizes, comfort and the overall experience. I feel very comfortable here and the price is very good.

Tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

great and relaxing stay, I needed a place to stay that was close to the airport. I was just hoping for a bed and some rest but the staff made my stay a mini vacation, I was sorry that I could not stay longer.

Briarcliff, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was only here about 12 hours, so I didn't get to see/enjoy much of the property. But the room was comfortable and the staff super friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I wanted a place very close to the airport.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Lovely pool and very friendly staff. Stayed for one night with a group of family as we traveled through to Mexico. Our rooms included a full, cooked breakfast. It was a convenient stop, close to I-10. Would definitely stop there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Vail, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was a great hotel until at the end of our stay my clothing was stolen by housekeeping out of the bathroom. The management at the hotel took forever to get back to me regarding the situation and then when they told me that they would send me a $100.00 check, I was told it would take a month or two. If you stay here, make sure YOU get all your belongings before you leave.

As for the hotel it's self, it was comfortable. The bed was a bit hard for my taste, We asked for an additional refrigerator and they brought one without a problem. We were right by the pool, big mistake, people partied and screamed until 11pm every night. So if you stay here ask to be on the back of the property. Overall, the housekeeping staff were very nice. I like the fact that they whole property is secure with gates and the only way to get onto the property is the front entrance or have a key to get in the gated doors. We only ate at Finnegans once for the breakfast buffet. It's over priced for what you get. No omelet station, just eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, pancakes, danishes, cereal, yogurt. Not worth the money.
The Front desk girls were very nice and helpful everyday. The WIFI was very spotty, you would get on and 10 min later it kicks you off. Be prepared for that.

Room Tip: We are Hilton Honors and we stay on the third floor, I would ask to be away from the pool if you go...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Ilse O, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to write a review. On behalf of the entire Doubletree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Team I would like to apologize in regards to the concerns you experienced. We are very sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy our Hot Breakfast and were inconvenienced by other guest at the pool area. Please know we are upgrading our Internet service and will see improvements incredibly soon. Thank you for the kind words on our outstanding Front Office Team, hope to welcome you back in the future!

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport? Share your experiences!