We were in Tucson for my brothers wedding and booked the double tree at the last minute through priceline.
1. The staff was fantastic and attentive.
2. The room was very nice, nice plasma tv, nice bedding.
3. The hotel room service was FANTASTIC and reasonably priced.
4. The hotel restaurant was very nice - I HIGHLY recommend the Sunday brunch - we took my brother and his new family there to celebrate the day after their wedding, it was a huge hit with every one - even the kids! It was definitely a 5 star brunch! Crab legs included and champagne! It is rated in the best of Tucson (rightly so!) The wait staff is stellar.
5. The gift shop is very nice
6. The grounds/pool/work out facility is excellent.
7. The lobby and lounge are really cool.
8. Parking is free and ample.
9. The wi-fi worked great.
10. Nice toiletries
11. Ice machines and soda machines on every floor.
12. Close to every thing - and right near a really nice park and zoo. I was able to take my niece and nephew to the zoo for the day (only 10 dollars for the 3 of us!)
Cons: *** non really any ***
I wish we could have had a fridge in the room (small one) or the option of having one. But it wasn't really a big deal.
Overall it was a great place to stay, and we will be definitely staying here again, and definitely will be heading back to the Sunday brunch!
I wish I could remember the waitress who helped us on Sunday during brunch - she was one of the highlights of our stay! She was so friendly, and seemed to know everyone who walked in. We had 2 kids with us that day and she was so helpful and great with them. The chefs at the brunch were also fantastic - even entertaining the kids (and us).
Next time you are in Tucson, be sure to check out this hotel!