I've just had 3 weekend working in Tucson and was booked into the Doubletree by my company for the duration.
I found the hotel clean and well appointed with friendly and helpful staff throughout, with a special thank you to the bell hops, who where able to give me ideas as to points of interest to visit and places to eat...
The only down side to my stay was the overzealous attitude of one the the night managers. Who's seemingly single mindedness regarding noise was aimed more towards people having a quiet chat rather than teenage kids screaming at the pool. At least the security men saw what was really going on and showed understanding and restraint...
Overal, I'd be very happy to stay here again..
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tucson - Reid Park Hotel Tucson
- Doubletree By Hilton Tucson - Reid Park Hotel
- Doubletree Hotel Tucson
- Doubletree Tucson
- Tucson Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 287 guestrooms; outdoor heated pool and whirlpool in a lush courtyard setting, massage services, new fitness center, cyber center and three tennis courts. Dine in the Cactus Rose Steakhouse, Javelina Cantina or Lobby Bar. Enjoy weekend entertainment and take advantage of our award-winning Sunday Brunch. Across the street is Reid Park, featuring two 18-hole golf courses, 3-mile jogging track and 25 lighted tennis courts. Doubletree Hotel is located near attractions, shopping, U of A, DMAFB, airport and business districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Olotels, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.