I've stayed at the Doubletree Tucson twice, and each visit was an excellent experience. The hotel is very well maintained, with clean, well appointed rooms. I particularly appreciate their fitness center; the equipment is modern and well taken care of.
I've only dined in the restaurant for breakfast, but the buffet is well stocked, but you can also order from the menu.
The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make sure your visit is a pleasant one. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tucson - Reid Park Hotel Tucson
- Doubletree By Hilton Tucson - Reid Park Hotel
- Doubletree Hotel Tucson
- Doubletree Tucson
- Tucson Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 287 guestrooms; outdoor heated pool and whirlpool in a lush courtyard setting, massage services, new fitness center, cyber center and three tennis courts. Dine in the Cactus Rose Steakhouse, Javelina Cantina or Lobby Bar. Enjoy weekend entertainment and take advantage of our award-winning Sunday Brunch. Across the street is Reid Park, featuring two 18-hole golf courses, 3-mile jogging track and 25 lighted tennis courts. Doubletree Hotel is located near attractions, shopping, U of A, DMAFB, airport and business districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.