my stay went very well. i had been there before so i knew how to get in to the property. it is a little old but well maintained. bed was very comfortable. a very good fast food place to eat in tucson is the LUCKY WISHBONE.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Tucson South Hotel Tucson
- Red Roof Inn Tucson South Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Tucson
- Tucson Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Tuscon South, AZ is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. Just off I-10, this hotel is near Tucson International Airport (TUS) and the Amtrak station. Close to the University of Arizona, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Tucson Raceway Park, Pima Air Museum, Pima County Fairgrounds and Reid Park Zoo.When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our newly renovated rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, new high-end bedding, new flooring, and a large, flat-screen TV and an outdoor heated pool! Elevators are also available for your convenience. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. Enjoy our “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Tucson South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.