“Nice hotel.. AIrport convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Sleep In & Save 20%!
Ranked #33 of 127 Hotels in Tucson
Augusta, Georgia
“Nice hotel.. AIrport convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel is very nice. It is a larger property that is well maintained. It is extremely close to the airport but not noisy… The hotel staff was friendly and courteous. The parking lot was adequate and well lit. The inside of the lobby was accommodating and had lots of places to gather and socialize. Rooms were large and the furniture looked newer. I appreciate the oversized chair in the room.. almost like a love seat. The internet was fast, faster than most. Overall a nice place to head to if you have to be in that part of Tuscon. i would recommend

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I'm a Soldier/Veteran who found myself in a very precarious predicament tonight, while traveling in Tucson. My flight home doesn't leave until tomorrow AM, and my credit card isn't working. I feared I was going to have to sleep in my rental car until I remembered I had an unused Marriott gift-card in my wallet. I explained my situation to Maria B. at the front desk who accommodated me with a room for the amount I had on the card. Maria B. then went the extra mile and gave me an additional discount, so I would have enough of a balance on the card to get myself a meal. I will be forever grateful for Maria's simple random act of kindness towards me. Maria's wonderful and compassionate customer service has earned Marriott a customer for Life!

Vallejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Theresa greeted me with a big smile. She was courteous and made me feel very comfortable. She ask me what room floor would I prefer. I thought that was so nice, because no hotel had ask me that before. The room was very nice and clean.

What really made her stand out above the rest is that she agreed to assist me with my boarding pass. I knew that my business conference would take me into the evening hours. She graciously made a point to print the boarding pass one minute after my flight time which was 24 hours before the flight on Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014. When I called her to see if it had been done, she confirmed that she actually looked at the clock at the exact time my flight would be leaving on Sunday, Sept. 14, 2014. I was so grateful and relieved when I arrived that evening to find my boarding passes were waiting at the front desk, even though she was gone for the evening.

Thank you Theresa, you made my stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 1st floor facing the pool.
Green Features: It was very sound and stable. I had never been in Tuscan and lodged at one of the hotels. Everything that I could view was very much up to code.
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Gabrial the Bistro chef is a champion. Always on hand with a smile and laugh. + a great chef.
The lobby area is bright and clean and a great place to relax with a wine. Table areas with power outlets where I was able to sit with laptop an continue working (with a wine)
Thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
scott_posvistak, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for posting a review on our property. I was pleased to hear the positive service that Gabriel provided during your stay. In addition, I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Bistro lobby. We know your time is valuable & we appreciate you posting a review. We hope to see you again at our property in the near future.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Checked In after flying all day. Initial room snapshot room was "Nice Room" but the moment the door closed you can smell that there was a smoker in the room. So changed rooms, Twice!!! Smell of mildew and shower curtains, Just felt like I will get sick in this place. Had to change hotels. Now this is not normal for a Courtyard, but 3 rooms later, it was normal for this one. Just YUK!

Room Tip: Dont Ck in
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding our property. I apologize for the room odors you encountered. As you mentioned, this is not typical of a Courtyard. I will research the problem & discuss your comments with our Housekeeping Manager. I assure you this will be rectified. Thanks again for taking the time to post a review. It is much appreciated!

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gabriel Garcia was the chef, bartender, server, dishwasher and all around everything employee. He did an awesome job, great smile, great food, polite and made our stay enjoyable. We would stay again just to see him. Thanks Gabriel!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind words about one of our associates, Gabriel Garcia. I was pleased to hear that you would stay here again because of his great service. We appreciate your feedback & I will personally pass on your comments thank him for his great service. Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our property. It is greatly appreciated!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Stayed here one night waiting for an early morning flight and had a very good experience. Did not do much within the hotel but everything was nice and clean to include the room Definitely recommend if you need to stay close to the airport.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
scott_posvistak, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for the feedback on our property. I was pleased to hear that you found the hotel clean & the staff friendly. We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments & more importantly appreciate your business. We hope you had a safe trip & we hope to see you again in the near future!

GM

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Airport? Share your experiences!