“Overnight stay” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Tucson/I-10
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   715 West Starr Pass Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85713   |
Ranked #81 of 127 hotels in Tucson

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Gardena
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The lady on night that checked us in was great. The continental breakfast was lacking. They didn't even bother to make coffee or take the closed signs down. Two days in a row I there was no coffee and that was pretty much all they offered. There were two bins of cereal, but the sign said closed on it, no bowls, no milk. There was a juice machine, but that is it. Not sure if it was working either. Very noisy rooms. Could hear the blow dryer in the adjoining room at 6am, traffic all night, people talking in the next room for hours. It was okay for the money, but not easy to sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I made a Day-Before decision to attend the Tuscon Rock and Gem show. Location was important but I knew I couldn't be picky with such a last minute decision as the Gem show is huge. For a "budget hotel" the Super 8 was a pleasant surprise. The rooms were spacious and very clean, the bed comfortable (I took my own down pillow) and the management and staff very helpful and courteous. If they could make improvements it would be in the "Continental " breakfast. - butter instead of margerine - whole grain toast (instead of limp whole wheat) - choice of jams etc. The oranges were the only healthy offering so thats what I had.
I'll be back

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Peoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Looking forward to next trip to Tuscon. Will stay at this same Motel Aside from being clean and comfortable, the second floor has a great view of the mountains. Access to the I/10 and the downtown areas was great.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have been here on two occasions at two different rooms. I really don't know the people who wrote the reviews here, but they are truly false. The staff here are wonderful and polite. The Continental breakfast consists of cold and hot cereal,coffee,waffles,bread,sweet buns,hot chocolate,two types of bread and orange or apple juice. The rooms are very clean and free of any types of insects including bed bugs. All linens are cleaned on premises and carpets are cleaned on a regular basis.The beds are very comfortable as are the pillows. The bath rooms are up to date and always very clean. My family and I purchased many things around town and have left all in our room and have not missed a single item.As one commenter wrote, THEFT, it is a customary practice to leave money on the dresser as a tip to the cleaning people upon checkout. Yes, they did take what they thought was tip money and returned the other items left back to them. I don't consider that THEFT. I have used the pay washer and dryer on premises with no problem. Breakfast is served from 6A.M to 9A.M. every morning. I have talked to other travelers here at this motel and not to my surprise many are return visitors. It's location makes it easy to get to anywhere in town including the freeway to either the Tucson or Phoenix airports. In ending, yes I highly recommend this motel to any one who wishes a safe and comfortable rest at a friendly and clean motel.

Room Tip: Read your comments,but don't believe all. I really don't know if some of these negative comm...