Have stayed here before and have felt its a good deal. Room was clean and nicely appointed, beds comfortable, air conditioning (a must in Tucson in June!) working well. Carpet is stained and should be replaced. This is a good spot if you're staying more than 1 night. Refrig., micro, outside BBQ and pool available, plus "social hour" and better than average breakfast.
The area around the pool, BBQ and breakfast area needs more attention: someone should be there cleaning up tables, towels, etc. as you end up clearing away other peoples messes. Know this is their slow season so staffing is probably down, but still would make a higher rating if common areas were as well kept as rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tucson hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in the Tucson Catalina Foothills-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby UA, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Tucson area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and Free: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN InnSuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western