I stayed here to save money while attending a conference at the Westin LaPaloma. It was only four miles from that hotel and definitely the closest cheaper lodging. I paid about $80 a night which included wi-fi, a small and cold breakfast buffet, a few drinks during a cocktail hour though I didn't use that, local calls, lounge with a fireplace and business center, etc. The room was well-furnished with a microwave, fridge, new flat screen TV, iron and board, and new, comfortable bedding. Unlike the Westin or Loews, it was not in a very serene setting, located on a major north-south roadway in the foothills but the area was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tucson hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in the Tucson Catalina Foothills-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby UA, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Tucson area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and Free: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, seekda GmbH, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN InnSuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western