“Easy airport hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Redondo Beach, California
“Easy airport hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Nice rooms, easy airport access, friendly service, everything to like. Took all of 2 minutes to get to the terminal door. Staff was great. Nice buffet breakfast. It's not a resort, and nothing fancy, but it'll work every time when you have an early flight...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Yuma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

On November 6 I went to Tucson Arizona for a VA hospital appointment. We spent the night at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel this was my first time there. I was quite impressed, very easy to get to, very clean and nice and quite. The next morning we went down to have our continental breakfast what a surprise. It was more than just the standard continental breakfast they even had omelettes to order. I would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

Thanks Cap & Virginia

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Kurt H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for you kind review. We are glad to hear, you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the Four Points. Please let me know, if there is anything to make you stay even more perfect.

Huntington Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is one of 3 hotels I stay at when I come to Tucson for work every month. I love the great staff at the front desk, housekeepers, and at the restaurant. In it of itself the rooms are just fine. I like how each room has a fridge and water and microwave. I can hear folks walking in the hallways because there is a gap in the room doors. The bathrooms are small.
The breakfast buffet is okay at best. I love the restaurant staff. For $10 for breakfast, I expect more than what they have for the breakfast.
I will still keep coming here to stay because of its locale to where I work.

Room Tip: Try asking to stay in the main building tower.
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for you detailed review. Every time you provide us with valuable information about your stay, we'll do our best to remedy any issues you may during your stay. On your nest visit to Tucson, please call me directly at the Hotel, to ensure your room will be in a quiet location. As for the breakfast buffet, we do seasonal changes to the buffet and are sure we can delight you with more variety on your next visit. One again thank very much for all your valuable comments again.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I recently stayed at here on a business trip. Check-in was easy and the hotel staff extremely friendly and accommodating. I found the room very clean and comfortable. It was fairly quiet, though I was right by the entry door on the second floor, so every time someone came in or left it would slam shut. If you are a light sleeper like me, it might be best to ask for a room away from the entrances.
Despite that, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: pick one away from the entry doors if possible.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
palmbear1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and thank you very much for all insights you provided. Please call me personally the next time you visit Tucson and I'll make sure, you will receive the quietest room possible. We are glad to hear, you enjoyed you stay in spite of the little noise issue and look forward to welcome you here again. If there the is anything else I could do for you, let me know anytime.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Had it was to stay here near the airport for an event 10 miles away. The hotel was amazing, service was first class, and the bed was so comfortable, i could have stayed in my room all day.
they included Breakfast buffet with the price of the room and it was a great selection for breakfast
Free parking and just my favorite place to stay ,

Room Tip: read reviews always from Trip advisor
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for your kind remarks. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Four Points and are looking forward to welcome you again at the Tucson Airport. If there is anything to make your next stay more comfortable and memorable, just let us know.

Best Regards

Auckland, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Whilst being located next door to Tucson Airport you don't hear any noise from the airport. The hotel is very quiet and located about 5 miles from the Museum and is also close to a range of restaurants & services required by travellers. Bar & restaurant on site with friendly staff. the three of us only drank there so we can't give you a review on the food. The bar is however next to the pool which made for a relaxing evening after a hot day at the museum. the rooms are good with easy acess to the car park.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
palmbear1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your kind comments. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay at the Four Points Tucson Airport an hope to welcome you back soon. If there is anything on your mind, we could do to make your stay more comfortable, please let us know and contact me personally.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

When I was looking for hotel I was torn between this hotel and Hyatt which are both near the airport. I thought Four Points are best in quality. I was wrong I should have paid attention on its rating here at tripadvisor being it #24. Carpet seemed dingy and bathroom space was tiny. The only thing I appreciate was the bed. Beds were clean and comfy. Other than that, this hotel is nothing like an average inn.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport. We highly appreciate your comments and constantly work on improving the quality of our Guestrooms. In 2013 we have a major renovation for all Guest rooms scheduled and we will also update the Lobby and Restaurant area with all new furniture by the end of January 2013. Should your travel bring you back to Tucson anytime soon, please dont hesitate to contact me to arange to best location possible and make your stay and perfect and memorable one.

Best Regards

Kurt Helm

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport? Share your experiences!