We were not using the airport but stayed her based on Sheraton name and price. And, were pleasantly surprised with the general atmosphere...including the quaint and quiet bar/restaurant.
The hotel is not new and unfortunately could use a few "minor" maintenance items in common areas and in rooms...and such small time and cost investment would really make the venue comfortable and attractive (especially for the location and price point). But, these things have not been done.
Rooms have decent balconies or patios and were relatively spacious (except for bathroom which was very small).
The beds and bedding are newer, and very "fluffy" and "soft". This is great for some but not so great for those needing a firmer mattress. In fact, this is the only reason that we may indeed not return...otherwise a nice place.
And, for an airport hotel, this was quiet and peaceful...
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Tucson Airport Hotel Tucson
- Four Points By Sheraton Tucson Airport Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Tucson Airport
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Tucson Airport hotel, located at Tucson International Airport, right at the entrance on 5 acres of lush landscaped gardens. Minutes from downtown, the University of Arizona and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.