Having read the reviews I was a little apprehensive at first, but decided to stay at the Hotel based on the fact that the price for a room was only $69 per night, and the p[ictures on the website looked pretty good.
I have to say that our whole experience was really quite good. The breakfast is one of the best breakfasts i have ever had rgarding continental breakfasts. The rooms were a good size, and always clean, The staff was very helpful and attentive, and I even spoke to the opwner who was seemed to always be running around making sure everythingwas OK. He is young, but very service oriented, and tried very hard to accomodate our needs.
Overall our stay was very good, and I would have to reccommend this Hotel as a diamond in the rough, based on price vs. experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Executive Inn & Suites located in downtown Tucson, provides easy access to many local points of interest like the Sonora Desert Museum, and the Pima Air and Space Museum. Enjoy the great Arizona outdoors with many recreational activities golfing, tennis and much more. A variety of shopping centers, restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. After a busy day, enjoy a refreshing beverage at the Sonoran Lounge, located on the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Executive Inn & Suites of Tucson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn & Suites Of Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Executive Inn And Suites Of Tucson
- Executive Hotel Tucson