“Excellent Pad Thai” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Tucson
“Excellent Pad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Bai Thong is an excellent lunch venue. For under $7, including tax, you can get an authentic Thai meal that includes a cup of soup and an egg roll. Service is very fast. The meal never disappoints. Your lunch experience will be very satisfying.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

62% Recommend
Tucson, Arizona
“A Go-To for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I go to Bai Thong for lunch often and have never been disappointed. I am boring and eat the same thing every time (pad gra pao), so I can't vouch for any dish but that one. The lunch specials (about $7) come with a cup of delicious soup, too. I'm always surprised at how quickly my food comes out and the servers are very nice.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“I wish it was in my town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012 via mobile

This is a family run place that genuinely wants you to enjoy your meal. I stopped in here for a very delcious red curry dish, called the "Chef's Delight". I practically inhaled the whole meal, it was that good. The staff checked on us throughout the meal, to make sure we enjoyed it. I would eat here again and again!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilmette, Illinois
“Good food but slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

We had some decent Thai food here. We ordered pad thai, beef curry and some soup. We ordered everything mild and it was prepared as we ordered it. However, the service was SO slow that it was almost painful. It took a while to get drinks. Then we wanted water which was also slow in coming. Forget about prompt refilling of water glasses. It didn't happen. The restaurant was pretty empty so we couldn't figure out what the issue was. They were even slow bringing us the bill. The food was decent but the service was dreadful.

Visited December 2011
Tucson
“One of my favorite places in Tucson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

Friends and I go there frequently for lunch. The staff is always friendly and helpful. the prices for lunch are really good. They will prepare your food any way you like it. Yum!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere