“Hard to find and pricey” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,129 of 1,702 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Thai
Tucson, Arizona
“Hard to find and pricey”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We ate there using an online discount coupon. It seemed like everyone else was there on the same coupon.

The service was slow and the food was overpriced.

It is hard to get there with all of the constructions going on.

Not worth the trip.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Tucson, Arizona
“this place sucks and should close as soon as possible.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Wow, this place was unbelievable. It plays itself off as fine dining downtown. The food was bland, overpriced, $12 for a Pad Thai dish that is better at a Panda Express for $8.00. The waiter was good, I felt sorry for him. He had to tell us the phone line wasnt working and couldnt take my credit card. He actually had to tell me and another table that we had to pay cash and that there was an ATM across the street. What?? hahaha
The worst thing about this horrible dining experience was that the co-owner of the place was sitting at the bar, looking at her laptop and didnt even say a word to us or the other table. Wow! The food didnt taste Asian, It sucked plainly. Hopefully, this place will close soon. I agree with one of the other reviewers that said the food tasted italian. It did. The co-owner should stop worrying about her nail shop and attend to her customers.

I wont go here again. This place is doomed to fail. Its low class, trash, pretending to be a "fine" restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
tucson
“Gone downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

When this restaurant first opened in the University area we were one of the first customers...it was fantastic. We returned several times. Then came the big move to downtown. On our first visit the wait was very long, but we did not mind as there is a nice outside patio. The food at that visit was just o.k, nothing special and not as good as it had been at their original location.....and VERY pricy. We returned 2 weeks ago to give it another try. There was only one other group in the place on a Friday night at 7:00 so we thought our food would be freshly prepared and hot. We got the drink "specials" that were 9 bucks each and they were just so-so, (looking for the booze in the drink, but found very little.) I ordered off of the new menu and got the portabello special. I was interested in seeing how they could put a Thai twist on it. They did not. My meal was plain, unspiced, and something that I could have made at home without even trying. a grilled muchroom, plain white rice and a few beggies. Very disapointing. My partner ordered a Thai noodle dish with shrimp. There was no sauce as it appeared to have all dried out and the noodles were so overcooked that they stuck to his fork in one big blob. We both thought the shrimp that was added did taste good. We are so sad that 2 trips produced 4 poor meals. We don't know what happened when they moved downtown, but it was not a change for the good. It is really too bad.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Won't be going back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Heard about this place from L.A. Fitness but was very unhappy. I adore Thai food and this was an EXPENSIVE and UNIMPRESSIVE lack luster meal. I had out of town company. They lost our reservation so we sat in the middle of the rest with no privacy. We got undercooked food, boring pricy salads that came with what appeared to be canned salmon, a big black hair in my glass with no offer to recompensate for that. No apology and no fuss. Soup was tasteless and cold and the entrees undercooked. The whole meal was undesirable. Very overpriced and as I said in the tiltle, I won't be back -- ever.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Tucson
“Thai treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

New location for this upscale Thai restaurant. The owner helped us make wine and dinner choices, and they were all excellent. A great addition to downtown dining!

Visited April 2012