“You don't have to be a Trucker to eat here (but you sure can be one!)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of TTT Truck Stop

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Tucson
“You don't have to be a Trucker to eat here (but you sure can be one!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My girlfriend introduced me to this restaurant so I could treat her for her birthday. It was my first time there, but not hers. Boy was I more than pleasantly surprised with the large menu selection and food. AND IT IS OPEN 24 HOURS DAILY!!!! EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR INCLUDING CHRISTMAS!!!! People even drive up from Southern Arizona for their scrumptious holiday meal. On my visit I selected what turned out to be close to a Thanksgiving Dinner with leftovers for several days! I started with some of the best, biggest basket of beer battered onion rings. Followed by tortilla soup, caesar salad, half of a chicken on top of sage dressing, and mashed potatoes and gravy. My friend had one of her favorites, a reuben sandwich with ceasar salad. So much food could not even squeeze in apple cobbler for birthday dessert. Our waitress was so helpful and cheery, she made us laugh. A happy addition to lunch. Do not expect a fancy restaurant, go for the food, and they have a well stocked gift shop also with all types of items. (Reservations accepted BUT NOT FOR HOLIDAYS.)

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

cochise county
“I Can't See All the Hype!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We heard and read a lot of hype about this restaurant so we decided to bring a guest here for breakfast at about 10 AM.
Not at all crowded, friendly and clean for the dated interior. The pealing wallpaper was deftly mended with clear packing tape. We were seated immediately and offered beverages and a HUGE menu!!
A breakfast burrito, stack of cakes and chicken fried steak & eggs were ordered. All came out in minutes, steaming hot. Too much food right off the bat!
The huge burrito was reported to be good; 1/2 of the stack of 10" pancakes disappeared so that was a good sign, too. My chicken fried steak and I had some issues, like taste? The sunnyside up eggs and hash browns were devoid of any flavor whatsoever! Not even grease!!! Salt and pepper helped but that added a chemical taste. Almost as if it were a salt substitute or a sugar sweetener had adultered the salt. The shakers were non refillable, though.
The chicken fried steak had a good coating of batter on it and it stuck well to the meat and didn't flake off, meaning to me it was done right, yet, again, no flavor. The pork gravy was very thick and almost gritty looking. A case of too much flour. I'm glad I was informed it was sausage gravy, otherwise I would've never known. The steak was moist but flavorless.
Even a healthy dose of the salt and pepper couldn't revive it. I still can't identify the meat. It wasn't burger because it stayed intact and it wasn't cubed steak as there was no gristle. It was a processed, grey piece of "some sort of beef" as Gramma used to say.
I've got to repeat great service. You can't beat a savvy truck stop waitress!
Won't go again but I'm in the minority that had a bad comment!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Missoula, Montana
“Always the best food and service at Oscars/ TTT Truck Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I got turned on to Oscars (TTT Truck Stop on I 10) by a friend who lived in Tucson AZ. I have been going there every time I visit Tucson for the last 3 years. Never disappointed. Great Service by friendly waitresses, great buss people, Food is tasty and Large Portions. I like the chicken fried steak, the wife always gets some sort of Mexican dish. Deserts are great and huge too. If your in Tucson, or even close, don't mis this place for a good meal. Not just for Truckers, actually mostly see non-truckers in there but the drivers who visit the truck stop enjoy the food there too.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“This place is an American tradition! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Several Great country songs refer to this place. It is lije stepping back in time to the 60s... Nothing phony...at the TTT us is all about serving it from yester-- year. The best things on the menu? The chicken fried steak, if course, and a big ol piece of pie!!

Tucson, Arizona
“a real gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a part of Americana. Real truck stop food. Big portions, friendly waitress service and great prices for homemade food.

Visited October 2013