Ladies at front desk were rude and not helpful. Since my reservation, I required a double bed suite and early arrival. They told to call to check on both requisitions. I explained that I was attending a funeral at 3 PM and need a room around 1:30 PM or 2:00 PM. At our arrive, they just told me that they did not have the room ready (even if they have a empty double bed suite). Their reason was that the cleaning staff had more rooms to do before the suite that I ask for. So, I think they never care about the reason of my request (be ready for a funeral). We ending in a king suite (2 adults and two kids). The size of the suite was very small.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.