Friendly, efficient staff and wonderful breakfasts. The location was quiet and relaxing. The room was very clean, but a little small. It was a two room suite, but the living room seemed a bit tight. The bathroom was clean and inviting. The air conditioner was exceptional and the balcony was nice to eat on. Parking was plentiful.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Embassy Suites Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.