The staff and hotel is always a 10!. The rooms are new and clean. The breakfast and Manage reception is very good with the lounge having the best view in the area. I have stayed at this location for business whenever I am in Tucson. It is the newest and best value in the city. Surrounding area is the nicest in Tucson as well. Many choices for food, drink and shopping just across the street of parking lot.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.