Staying at the Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village was the best stay we had in any hotel. The room was very nice and kept clean by the housekeeping staff. The people working at the front desk were extremely helpful in evey aspect. The daily breakfast could not be better. The pool area was well maintained. Although the shuttle service was limited to a five (5) mile radius we still were able to use it frequently. Our original stay was for six (6) but we added another three (3) days.. We definilty will return on our next visit to Tucson..
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.