Seemed like $400 for 2 nights was a bit high. The staff was wonderful. The rooms are awkward - like a puzzle. You have to close one door, to get into another to get into the closet in the bathroom - the same goes if you want a full length mirror. Breakfast was perfect each morning. Everything was clean & fresh. Staff made sure we had our crib in our room after check in which was nice. The $25 credit at shopping areas was bogus - they just give you a pamphlet with discounts and you have to spend $100 to get the $25.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Embassy Suites Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.