When we have just a quick overnight trip to Tucson, we always look first to the Embassy Suites Paloma Village. It's in a beautiful part of Tucson with access to many shops and restaurants. The evening reception is a welcome reprieve from driving down from Phoenix (yes, it's only 2 hours, but can be nerve-wracking during rush hour(s)). The rooms at this hotel are always clean, staff is pleasant and attentive. The only negative are some of the room locations. We had room 271 on our last visit. While I booked a mountain view room, this was anything but. It was on the bottom level with a 6-ft. wall view from the patio. As we had a long day of shopping, we were tired and hungry so we didn't ask to change rooms. We immediately dropped off our luggage in our room and headed to the manager's reception. The bartender was friendly and attentive even though he had several guests he was attending to. As to the accommodations - the room was spotless. TVs in both the living room and bedroom, good size bathroom although no tub, just a shower. Towels are nice and fluffy, and the room smells fresh. There is a full breakfast that's included in your rate. Prepared eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes are available, but you can also get omelets (regular or egg white), eggs and turkey sausage prepared to order. Cereal, juices, pastries and fruit are always stocked and the coffee is great! We will definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Embassy Suites Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.