Really nice location and wonderful common areas. Great breakfast too. Close to the mountains and Sabina Canyon but also near restaurants and stores too. Nice staff. Only odd thing to me was my patio was level/overlooking the parking lot and my room had a strange arrangement with too many doors and light switches. I'll stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Embassy Suites Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.