Planned to stay one night, but extended to a second night. Enjoyed the manager's reception both night (snacks and beer, wine, sangria) and the breakfast was very good. Lots of choices and eggs cooked to order. Enjoyed the suite with extra room to spread out. Nice view of mountains. Pool and hot tub were very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.