“Tasty pizza!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renee's Organic Oven

Renee's Organic Oven
7065 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson, AZ 85715 (Formerly Eclectic Pizza)
+1 520-886-0484
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Minneapolis
“Tasty pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We wanted something very casual to eat in our hotel room for our last night in Tucson. The reviews pointed us here and I'm glad they did.

We ordered a 16" pizza for the two of us. The pizza was great! Light flavoring and fresh tasting. Crust wasn't too thin nor too thick. Service was fast.

Definitely would visit again if we get back to the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Renee K, Owner at Renee's Organic Oven, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Perfect! I am so glad you found us and enjoyed our goods while you were in Tucson.
Thank you for sharing your positive words here!
Renee

“3rd time's a charm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went there a few months ago for the first time on a Saturday night and while we thought the food was great, service was just ok as our waitress only checked on us once or twice and we felt rushed to leave as there were plenty of people waiting to be seated. Second time, we got take out and thought the pizza didn't hold up well once we got home- the cheese and crust got chewy pretty fast. We gave it a third try tonight and it was great! The food and wine were excellent and our waitress was attentive and helpful- this place definitely redeemed itself! We are now sold on both their food and service, although I'm still weary on going back on a Saturday night but this is a great place for a mid-week date night. The only thing I wish this place would change is the size of their dining area- their tables are just a bit too close together. Nonetheless, this is a great, environmentally conscious local business!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CHAMBERSBURG
“A Fresh and Delicious Must Try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

After a week of fine dining on vacation we wanted something healthy and tasty to eat. Our B&B and post cards for Renee's and we decided to try it. We were delighted! Our salads were fresh and delicious. We also shared a yummy pizza and flour-less chocolate cake that was to die for! We ended up taking pizza with us in a box which made a nice lunch on the way to the airport the next day.

Visited October 2012
“Small Pizza joint with HUGE flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Dined 17 Oct 2012
Renee's is a cut above other pizza and Italian restaurants in Tucson.
We shared a Caesar Salad which was average, spinach dip which came with homemade bread and delicious, and a 12" Fred's pizza which was the best of the lot.
Pros: ambiance, wine list, cocktails, pizza and bread.
Cons: parking is a bit scarce...Eclectic Cafe next door.

Tucson
“First-time diners, wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We never tried Eclectic Pizza, but love the (new) name of this restaurant and waited too long to try it, although it's only 10 minutes away. I am basically a snob when it comes to food, I guess, and too many other Tucson restaurants (in my opinion) are sub-par for one reason or another.

At Renee's, we had delicious coffee, a veggie pizza, and a meatball sub. Delivery was just as promised and everyone extremely pleasant. I don't think I've ever had a better pizza and I have eaten it around the world. I thought that I made good pizza, but no way, this was way better :0)

We felt so healthy too, like we were eating real food and not (most of) today's Franken-food. We cannot wait to eat here again and try more of the pizzas and everything else. This was a meal to remember. GREAT job, Renee's, bravo and wow!

Visited September 2012