“Gluten-Free and Organic!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renee's Organic Oven

Renee's Organic Oven
7065 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson, AZ 85715 (Formerly Eclectic Pizza)
+1 520-886-0484
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Tucson
“Gluten-Free and Organic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Italian done gluten-free! Pizza's and other dishes. Love the pizza sauce! Great East Side location.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tucson, AZ
“Good and Good For You”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

There is a wonderful family feel to this restaurant, even if you are alone. The owners and long-time waitstaff are friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere just feels good.
Renee has worked very hard to use locally sourced produce and organic ingredients wherever possible. There are gluten-free options and vegetarian options.
We have eaten here many, many times and have usually eaten the pizza. The special, formerly for lunch and now all day, of a slice of cheese pizza (toppings can be added) and a drink is an amazing deal.
We have also tried salads, pasta, cookies, and cake. Friends have tried the vegetable sandwich with hummus and the hummus tostados. Everyone has been happy.
Beer and wine are available, with some of the wines also organic. This is the only downside for us. We aren't wild about the wine choices. They aren't bad, but they are not to our personal taste. Also, the only beer choices are from New Belgium Brewery (e.g., Fat Tire and its siblings). My husband hates these beers.
However, the food is good; a lot of thought and work have been put into making it as healthy as possible; and the staff and atmosphere are great.

Visited June 2012
Green Valley AZ
“Heaven Found”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Our first time was yesterday June 7-2012. Had a Living social coupon no hassle. Small spotlessly clean place would have make my mom proud. Andrew our server was charming and one of the best I had in a long time ,very efficient.
Now as to the salad excellant. Pizza was with the works best I have had in many many years. We are from 40 miles away and will go there just for pizza ,which is telling you its that good.
We will be back next week with Grand-Kids whom are pizza critics and know there will be a smile on there face , Grand-pa and Grandma picked a great pizza place.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Catalina, Arizona
“ALWAYS ORGANIC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Adore this place. Why...?
a) Always support Local ! [their produce & meat comes from local Arizona farms]
b) Always support Organic !
I'm from Idaho [land of infinite farmer's markets] so I was definitely happy to find this little gem.

PROS for Renee's O.O. >

-- A lot more than I can say for other restaurants... they have clearly labeled 'grass-fed' beef, gluten-free options, PLUS vegan & vegetarian are separate designations to help avoid dairy & animal products completely. Talk about healthy & conscientious!
-- On a day when I splurge & don't eat completely vegan, the pizza is DELISH. Buttery, full of toppings & decently priced/sized.
-- They deliver! [for dinner Only]
-- Organic wine with fun pairing options & gluten-free hummus appetizer! Just so much to love in one place.
-- Decent prices after the Discount. [$5 off $30 or more spent]
-- Hostess was very friendly & our waitress was helpful with all of our questions.

CONS.
-- Friday night is VERY CROWDED. I could not hear myself think & my fiancé couldn't hear anything I was saying.
-- Pretty much no booth seating is available if you don't make a reservation on Friday night or the weekend.

Needless to say I'll be going back [just Not on Friday night] & definitely taking advantage of one of their delicious organic avocado dishes. :]

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
tucson
“Good Vegan Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We first ate at Renee's because my daughter is a vegan and there are few vegan choices in Tucson. We have since gone back several times. I have enjoyed everything I have tasted excluding the meatballs.
They didn't taste bad, they just didn't taste at all. We will be back occasionally.
The Ravenous Roofer